Abstracts Submission New Deadline: 23rd December 2017
You are kindly invited to submit your abstract or scientific paper at the 20th ICHS Symposium
- 1. Patients with cancer and hematological malignancies
- 2. Stem cell transplantation
- 3. Solid organ transplantation
- 4. Viral infections, including HIV, influenza, herpes viruses
- 5. Innate immunity and sepsis
- 6. Autoimmune disease
- 7. Surgery and intensive care
- 8. Immunosuppressed children
- 9. Other immunocompromised hosts
- 1. All abstracts must be written in English
- 2. State the title and the authors at the top of your abstract
- 3. Indicate the presenting author if different from the first author
- 4. It must clearly indicate the Institution and country where the study was done
- 5. Structure your abstract using the following headings: Introduction, Goals, Materials & Methods, Results
- 6. Abstract authors must register for the Symposium by December 23, 2017 or inform us of withdrawal by this date
- 7. Authors with more than one (1) abstracts should send them in separate files into one (1) email.
- 8. The first author will be responsible of ensuring that ALL the authors agree with the contents of the abstract and its presentation in the 20th ICHS Symposium. By submitted your abstract you are authorizing publication of the document
- 9.Abstracts must contain original material neither published nor presented elsewhere
- 10.Authors will be notified of acceptance by January 23rd.
Please note that the abstracts for the “20th ICHS Symposium” will not be available on line and will only be available to those registered for the Symposium in the form of an official Abstracts Book provided on the day of arrival. Authors of abstracts are entitled to Early Registration Fees or withdrawal of their abstract(s) until December 23, 2017. If by this date the registration fee has not be received, the abstract will neither be published in the abstracts book, nor will it be possible to present it at the Symposium.
Submission & Confirmation of Receipt
- To submit your Abstract please send by email the Word copy of your Abstract to email@example.com
- After having submitted your abstract, you will receive a confirmation by email including the Code Number of your Abstract.If you do not receive a confirmation within 48hours please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corrections to abstracts can only be made up to the deadline of December 23rd using the Code Number of your abstract.